In This Section
Mobile and Online Banking Services
You’re on the go. Your banking should be too!
View complete account information, review account history (and download your account history into Microsoft Money or Quicken), make transfers, set alerts, and access secure forms from anywhere you have internet access. The best part – this convenient service is free!
Online Bill Pay is an easy way to make payments to anyone - a retail store, another financial institution, or a person, without writing a check… all for FREE! Simply enter the due date, the payee information, and the amount of the payment. The funds are automatically deducted from your checking account - you save a stamp and a check! Online Banking access and a checking account are required.
Transfer funds between your RFCU savings or checking accounts and your accounts at other banks, credit unions and brokerage firms.1 Transfers can be set up as a onetime transfer or can be scheduled for a future date. Recurring transfers can also be set up. It's safer, faster and easier than mailing deposits.
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click on the ‘Move Money’ tab and select ‘External Transfer’
- Add the information about the institution to which you wish to transfer funds by clicking on ‘Add account.’ If you are establishing a new relationship with this institution, a deposit verification request may be required.
If deposit verification is required
- Two small deposits will be sent to the institution you are adding.
- Three to four business days from the initiation of verification, check your account at the non-RFCU institution to see if the deposits have been made.
- Once the deposits have been made, you can now verify the institution by entering the deposit amounts under the ‘Add accounts’ section of ‘External Transfers’ in Online Banking.
- Once this process is complete, you are now verified to make deposits and withdrawals from this institution.
Certain fees may apply. Click here for fee information.
Increase security and decrease clutter with eStatements.2
- Accessible – Get your statements anytime, anywhere through online banking.
- Environmentally-friendly – An email alert is sent when your statement is ready in online banking…no paper!
- Secure – No more worries about lost statements or paper to shred!
- Click here for more information!
Enroll now! Visit online banking and choose the eStatement tab.
RFCU Mobile and Text Message Banking provide Online Banking users with easy and FREE account access from almost any mobile device!3
- Check your account balance and transaction history
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Check Rates
- Apply for a Loan or Mortgage
- Travel Notifications
- Deposit a check using DeposZip (Click here to learn more!)
- Pay bills on the spot4
- Setup account push notifications
- Contact RFCU or locate an ATM quickly5
Using an App
- If you are an Online Banking user and you have an Android (excluding tablet), iPhone or iPad device, simply download the app from the Android or iTunes website.
- Once the app is installed, open the app and sign into RFCU Online Banking as usual and you will have immediate access to your RFCU accounts.
Using your browser (Blackberry or other devices)
- Using your browser type in www.rfcu.com.
- You will automatically reach a version of Online Banking that has been created for use with mobile devices and is easy to read and use.
- Sign into RFCU Online Banking as usual and you will have immediate access to your RFCU accounts.
Text Message Banking
Quickly check on your accounts – balances, transactions, even make transfers – with FREE Text Message Banking.
Text commands from your mobile device to “454545” and instantly receive your response as a text message.
Common Text Commands
|BAL=||Primary Account Balance|
|BAL ALL=||All account balances|
|BAL CHK=||Checking account balances|
|BAL SAV=||Savings account balances|
|LAST=||Last 5 transactions|
|TRANS=||Transfer funds to primary account|
|HELP=||Help on keywords|
Click here to print a handy wallet card with these keywords! (Be sure to select "Print Actual Size" if you want it to fit in your wallet.)
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click on the ‘Additional Services’ tab and select ‘Mobile Banking and Alerts’
- You will be prompted to authenticate your phone number with a verification code and then you can choose your alerts.
Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit checks right from your mobile device with DeposZip!
- Security —DeposZip® integrates completely with Rockland Federal Credit Union’s highly secure Online Banking system. The password and authentication technology used for Online Banking also protects your mobile check deposits.
- Accessibility— With the ability to make deposits any day or any time, funds may be deposited into your account sooner than waiting to find the time to go to a branch.
- Convenience —This FREE service is as easy as snapping a picture of the check with your smartphone! Save on money, save on time!
DeposZip is also available for use in your home or office with a compatible scanner device.
DeposZip® eligibility requirements
- You must be 18 years of age,
- You must have a Rockland Federal Credit Union checking or savings account open for a minimum of 30 days; business owners minimum of 6 months,
- You must have a valid email address
- You must be enrolled in Online Banking.
- Log into Online Banking and click on the "Remote Deposit" option.
- Read and accept the User Agreement and allow two (2) business days for your registration to be reviewed and approved.
- You will receive an email notification with the status of your registration request.
1. Certain transfer limits apply. Standard inbound limit is $2000 a day. Standard outbound limit is $15,000 a day; $25,000 a month. For next day processing RFCU account must have an available balance of $750 to complete an inbound transfer. For next day outbound transfer, an available balance of $750, plus the amount of the transfer is required. To increase the limits above, please call member service for consideration.
2. Online banking is required to receive eStatements.
3.Mobile banking is offered as a free service. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile carrier. Message and data rates apply.
4. With established bill pay service.
5. If your device is equipped with GPS/location services.